Safety Tip Line
How It Works
Students will download the free Speak Up, Speak Out Wisconsin app to their mobile device. Parents are also encouraged to download the app. When you or your student has a concern you can make a 100% anonymous report in less than five minutes. Students or parents sign in with a 4 digit code which they create, send their report, and may be asked follow-up questions via two-way dialogue text. Students and parents can also make reports via the Speak Up, Speak Out Wisconsin website.
If a report is an emergency situation requiring immediate attention, please call 911.
How Speak Up, Speak Out Wisconsin tip line helps our schools
- Creating a positive school culture and community
- Giving students a voice to share concerns
- Gathering information to then proactively address concerns
- Preventing tragedies from the personal level to the community level
- Building trust within our school community
Submit A Tip By:
Download Speak Up, Speak Out Wisconsin App to submit secure & anonymous* tips
Submit a tip online at https://speakup.widoj.gov/
If you KNOW something,
Then SAY something!